Your nutrition and fun functional fitness program FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS by trainer Lauren-Kate and dietitian Melissa Nel. No gym needed.
- Easy-to-follow Video-based Fitness Program
- Training E-book in Printable Format
- 4 Weeks of Low Impact, Home Workouts
- Exercise demonstration videos for every workout
- Nutrition & Healthy Living Principles by Dietitian
- Access to the Library of Meal Plans (vegan versions included)
- Educational Content in a Simple Q&A Format
What You’ll Need*:
- A resistant band
- A yoga mat or towel
- Two dumbbells (3 – 5 kg, depending on your current level)
- A box/bench/step (about 30 – 50 cm)
*You don’t need the exact equipment. A couch may be a great alternative to a box/bench. Bottles filled with sand can be DIY dumbbells. Get creative!
After obtaining her Personal Trainer qualification Lauren-Kate (aka @GymRomance) has made it her mission to help as many people as possible to find the fun in fitness. Her motto: “Exercise should be enjoyable, accessible and it should serve you and your longevity. It is not simply about aesthetics but about you living a life that serves you better! Exercise is medicine.”
“Exercise should be enjoyable, accessible and it should serve you and your longevity. It is not simply about aesthetics but about you living a life that serves you better!” (Lauren-Kate)
This Program is Perfect for You if You:
- Want to (re)start your fitness journey but don’t know where to start
- Are a complete beginner
- Want to fall in love with exercise
- Don’t want to exercising 6 times a week
Ready to Start Your Fitness Journey?
Get Fit Forward Today.
The Fine Print: The information provided in this program is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition or before you start this program.